Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
AFAIK I can use it in a non-commercial application
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I thought you would have checked:

http://www.last.fm/resources - see Last.fm Logo Pack

Using the Last.fm logo
All logo use is subject to approval by Last.fm. Send screen-
shots, live URLS or soft proofs to hannah@last.fm

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by arcean View Post
Hmm, where can I apply with Camdrive?
Mmm see first post in this thread?

Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
I'd like to have qgil opinion about applying to this "2012 Device Program: New Apps for Nokia Store"
20 MB to static link Python libraries and more for a very specialized application... If you are rewriting to base the UI on QML and the dependency in PySide then it looks you would have merits to be in this activity and also in the Code Competition.

Hum. You could apply here and have a chance to be accepted (but I want to see what other apps are being submitted) and you could have a chance in the code competition, if you fill the criteria there.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
ACCEPTED. Let us know when it's published.

23 to go.

By the way, leave your preference for N9 / N950 in your entry at the wiki page.
Updated the wiki. And I submitted deb to ovi store, lets see how the 1st round of QA goes (if they manage to setup vnc server by themselves, or if I need to provide them a test server which they can use)... I'll keep this thread updated on the progress...
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
20 MB to static link Python libraries and more for a very specialized application... If you are rewriting to base the UI on QML and the dependency in PySide then it looks you would have merits to be in this activity and also in the Code Competition.

Hum. You could apply here and have a chance to be accepted (but I want to see what other apps are being submitted) and you could have a chance in the code competition, if you fill the criteria there.
Ok, I will apply both "SymPy Interactive Shell" (later today) and "Calculus" (next week) here. And "Calculus" also in Maemo 2012 Code Competition.

About the "very specialized application" : Maemo/MeeGo users are different than Android/iOS/Symbian users ! "SymPy Interactive Shell", "Integral", etc have more downloads than the majority of mathematical softwares for Android/iOS/Symbian. We are special users
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Last edited by rcolistete; 2012-05-31 at 12:32.

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
@qgil Just to get that right, does that mean that someone can theoratically submit a new app to the Nokia Store (which is being "tested" in apps.formeego.com), nominate here, and additionally nominate themselves for the Community Award to increase their chances to win an award?

http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/mae...ay/005394.html
Although, I feel obliged to add, that getting N950 in Nokia Store
category, doesn't make Your submission for N9 via CA invalid (and vice
versa).

In terms of timing, developers can get accepted before in this activity. So why not: try here first.

Indirectly this will help non-developers having more chances for the Community Awards.

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
In terms of timing, developers can get accepted before in this activity. So why not: try here first.

Indirectly this will help non-developers having more chances for the Community Awards.
10x, added my submission entry for the Waze Qt port. (Applying for an N9)

Edit: Uploading to Nokia Store...
Edit 2: Submitted to QA as ''waze-qt"

Last edited by damagedspline; 2012-05-31 at 20:33. Reason: Submitted to QA

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Camdrive has been submitted to Nokia Store for the first round of QA .

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
@damagedspline && @arcean you are aware that you 1st need to get your submission accepted by qgil before pushing to store? Well of course nobody is stopping you to push, but you might end up empty handed with only a good feeling of getting your app into the store ;-)