Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by yonatutorials View Post
Yappari is dead?

stopped working for no reason
and thus takes weeks

There is another application that works well?

Thanks
No I won't answer via PM, just follow the guides in this thread. Install NITdroid, remove PIN of SIM, boot Nitdroid, install whatsappand register, boot maemo and finally follow the rest of instructions of OP
Deinstall NITdroid...
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Originally Posted by adunanzav3x View Post
Hello Scorpius,hello community, this is an alternative method to install Yappari! (Android emulator on Windows,Bye bye NITdroid!)

- Download and install BlueStacks (Android Emulator for PC windows):
http://bluestacks.com/

- Download the java version of WhatsApp for n900 and run it from a PC (you must have installed in your pc java virtual machine): http://ubuntuone.com/1AGDK11hWKdZOu8UCyv1lL

- Now open BlueStacks, install and launch WhatsApp, enter the phone number to register on WhatsApp. Please wait a few minutes ... will come a text message with a code.
DON'T PUT IN BlueStacks!!

- Return on java and register by entering the IMEI N900, at the end you should have UNKNOWN ERROR

- Go to Start --> Run --> Type regedit in the Run.

-Go on this directory:
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\org\pete rbjornx\whatsapp\storage
-Edit the file by entering the correct values: (Example with the Italian prefix,edit it with code for your Country!)

Code:
/ C / C 39                (international prefix,without "+")

/ C / O / N / T / A / C / T / S -

/ I / M / E / I 35********* (IMEI code of your n900)

/ L / O / G / I / N 393******* (phone number to be recorded on WhatsApp, including international prefix)

/ P / H / O / N / E / N / R 3******** (phone number to be recorded on WhatsApp without international prefix)

/ R / E / G / S / T / E / P 1

- Restart the java version and enter the code arrived by text message.

- Now install Yappari at the latest version available here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84605

- Type exactly this in terminal (AS USER NOT AS ROOT)

Code:
mkdir -p /home/user/.config/scorpius
echo android=true >/home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf
- Restart the N900.

- Start Yappari, type your N900 phone number with country code.

- Yappari should detect the number was already registered using an Android emulator.

- Enjoy!

Sorry for my bad English.

Tutorial by danieldj of smartphonetab.net
Translated by adunanzav3x of TMO

Scorpius,thanks for your job!

adunanzav3x

I got this error message (Please see the image) after entering the registration code in java version of whatsapp. However I continued and installed yappari in nokia n900 and typed code in x-terminal. But the registration didn't work. Please help me in this regard. Thank U once again.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by kunalapavan View Post
I got this error message (Please see the image) after entering the registration code in java version of whatsapp. However I continued and installed yappari in nokia n900 and typed code in x-terminal. But the registration didn't work. Please help me in this regard. Thank U once again.

Same happens to me

The image in post 1507 give me an suggestion that the whatsapp servers don't accept the java-client anymore because of an 'old-version'-exception... So I think it's not gonna work anymore..

What I know is that Nitdroid was working a couple of days ago (because I had to re-register)...
Please use that...

The Following User Says Thank You to zwevert For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Ok guys here's a Yappari version with registration totally fixed. So I need people that's still trying to register to test this version right now:

http://uppit.com/53cphl7h8us7/yappari_0.0.20_armel.deb

I'll try to add new features to Yappari this week. Work has been tough lately and that's why I haven't got the time to dedicate to this little project.

Also remember that Whatsapp is using a new encrypted method that will be forced in a few weeks and Yappari and any other third-pary will stop working. It is crackable like everything in this world, but the problem is who has time to do it.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
My dear GOD Scorpius,

I just registred for can say you THANKS A LOT! you're the special one!

the 20 th ver is running perfect!

finally I can use again!

I did the fatally error than registred my sim card with an other phone after the registration system changed. I tried with java, bluestack... but not works.

I registred again now with Yappari 0.20, received sms, closed it with error "never received sms", and when open again it's working perfectly!

Thanx, and best regards from Catalonia!

The Following User Says Thank You to luccart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Anyway it's very weird that it says "never received sms". Can you send me the log of just the registration part?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Anyway it's very weird that it says "never received sms". Can you send me the log of just the registration part?
yes of course, I've ready to send.

have u any e-mail where send it?

Wow thank you for all your work Scorpius! I registered without error for the first time!

The Following User Says Thank You to ashyu For This Useful Post:
@Scorpius, THANK YOU MAN
I registered and start to communicate with my friends and family

THANK YOU

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp