Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
That's because you did not do Backup !!!
Download this file http://db.tt/R5UK3ImV, extract this to you phone (/home/user/MyDocs), and run again restore option from my app

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Download this file http://db.tt/R5UK3ImV, extract this to you phone (/home/user/MyDocs), and run again restore option from my app
it worked, thanks

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
hmph...after i did this restore it still showed the large display for the caller id.

i unzipped and transfered the .N9QTweakBackup folder to:

/home/user/MyDocs/

EDIT:

scratch that. you have to copy the Backup folder to MyDocs...

Last edited by ceroberts75; 2012-01-10 at 19:35.

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
hmph...after i did this restore it still showed the large display for the caller id.

i unzipped and transfered the .N9QTweakBackup folder to:

/home/user/MyDocs/
Open my app -> type i [hit enter] -> tipe q [hit enter] -> tipe 2 [hit enter] -> [hit enter] for exit..
Check now..

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Nokia N9 QuickTweak script
Hello
I built a little script for myself and I decided to share it..
My script based on some simple commands like copy/paste for quickly applying/restoring my stuff. Most of the things in this script, it’s a Speed Up Transitions based on different version that created by F2thaK (Thanks)…
I also used some stuff from Almehdin’s script (GPS provider and some shape of commands) and I got a big help with some my commands from hxka from Russian forum (Thanks to both of you).

I created different options for installation of this Tweaks. Also this package including an option to Backup files from your phone before you start to tweak.
I tried this script a few times and it’s work perfectly and quickly, but still I'm not responsible for the damage will cause to your phone

Video of F2thaK (v2.6)

Before installation, make sure you have "allow other sources" set in settings and developer-mode activated.

Installation:
  • Download and transfer the .deb file (thanks to Ammyt & hxka) to your phone.
  • Install the .deb file by the usual way (double tap on file).
  • Go to application Homescreen. You will see a new icon (Thanks to 3llipsis) at the end of the list (see pic. above) and you can see the PDF instruction inside the: /home/user/MyDocs/Documents
  • Tap on it and it will ask you for password of devel-su (default: rootme)
  • Choose letter you want and press enter (you can write big or small character).
NOTE:
  • Run “Create Backup !!!” on your first use of this app, mainly because of Speed Up Transition and Landscape MOD.
  • You can choose more of one tweaks separated by one space and press ENTER. (ex: A B D E ... Enter)
  • A and B have automatic refresh and I have automatic reboot and if you want to use more tweaks in the same session, just put this letters at the end. Don't use A , B and I together.. For example, you want to install A , C , F and D - just put the A at the end: C F D A [hit Enter]
Tweaks menu:
A. Speed Up Transitions MODs (Refresh needed) – You have a three different options (this have automatic refresh):
1. Full Speed Up Transition MOD - include landscape mod for Home & Lockscreen.
2. Speed Up Transitions with ONLY landscape Homescreen.
3. Only Speed Up Transitions - without landscape mod for Home & Lockscreen.
Restore to default from your Backup – This will restore your backup files.

B. Landscape MODs (Refresh needed) - You have a four different options (this have automatic refresh):
1. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen)
2. Full Landscape MOD (Home & Lockscreen) from your orig. files.
3. Only Homescreen Landscape MOD.
4. Only Homescreen Landscape MOD from your orig. files.
5. Restore to default from your Backup – This will restore your backup files.
C. Activate Fullscreen image for Lockscreen – it’s activate a big-fullscreen image for LockScreen Landscape MOD, but before you apply this, you need to do something.. Read this (thanks to jflatt).

Explanation:
1. Create 1 or 3 pictures named “mywall”with an 854x854 px dimension and with .png extension (mywall1.png , mywall2.png , mywall3.png). Just remember what the picture and what his number...
2. Put this images from your PC to: /home/user/MyDocs/.wallpapers/
3. Go to Setting ->Wallpaper-> choice your wallpaper and press Done.
4. Open N9 QTweak app (password of devel-su, default: rootme), choice i [hit Enter] then choice c [hit Enter]. You will see option to apply one from 3 pictures.Choose the number of pic that you applied from setting and [hit Enter]. No need to reboot !!!
And now you will get fullscreen image on your Landscape Lockscreen:

Instead this one:

D. Install Hebrew Virtual Keyboard – Add Hebrew virtual keyboard (Thanks to mohammad7410).

E. Activate SAVE option for games – if you have problem with saving game “Samurai II”, “Gears” and “Konas Crate”, this option help you to fix this.

F. Add\Remove download for ZIP\RAR\Torrent – This will add (or remove) download option for ZIP\RAR\Torrent files to your default browser. For downloading ZIP\RAR files, the Filebox need to be installed on your phone. For downloading Torrent files, the MeeTor need to be installed on your phone.

G. Change GPS provider (Nokia/Google) - This will give you ability to change the GPS provider (Thanks to Almehdin’s script).

H. Enable ROOT-SSH Access – activate SSH access for ROOT & USER users. This have auto-restart SSH. (Thanks to F2thaK & Almehdin’s script).

I. Add/Remove additional IM (Reboot needed!) - This will install 3 additional packages: im-providers-additional telepathy-haze libpurple0. And you can use additional IM's - ICQ/MSN/Yahoo/AOL/Jabber/VK… This have automatic reboot for both options: Add/Remove (Thanks to Niwakame and his packages).

J. Remove/Restore not necessary icons - You can Remove or Restore the not necessary icons from your homescreen. It's not uninstall, it's only remove icons like facebook, twiter, User guide... You can choose a few numbers separated by one space and press ENTER. (ex: 2 4 6 ... Enter)

L. Change Outgoing & Incoming Calls icons – This will change you Outgoing & Incoming Calls history icons. Reboot needed! You can choice to restat or not (Thanks to superjunior)

M. Feed & Notification header/title colors - This will change your Feed & Notification header and title colors to Orange and Blue or you can choose custom colors. See here for colors codes. You also have restore option (Thanks to oSCho). This have automatic refresh.

O. Change/Restore IM connection ports – You can change or restore to default IM connection ports. You can choose a few IM’s separated by one space and press ENTER. (ex: 2 4 6 ... Enter)

P. Add/Remove your folder to/from Tracker – You can add or remove your folders from MyDocs directory to/from Tracker IgnoredDirectory. You can choose from one to three folders or folder and his subfolder…

Q. Enlarge Caller ID Avatar – You can enlarge or restore to default Caller ID Avatar (thanks to r0mis & alxs_as-is).

R. Boost the playback volume - This will give you ability to boost your playback volume. Varning! This could potentially hurt the hardware. Use with caution. I don’t tried this and I don’t want to try This tweak added from Almehdin’s script and I don’t know if I added this correctly.. Try this on your own risk !!!

Y. Customize the statusbar clock – Change your statusbar clock like this ex. 08:08 | Sun 13 Okt or 08:08 AM | Sun 13 Okt, or write your custom string. See here for example's. It have automatic refresh.

K. Create Backup !!! – Creating Backup from your system files. This will create folder named “.N9QTweakBackup” in your: /home/user/MyDocs

Z. Full Restore – This will restore ALL your tweaks, can uninstall new IM’s and restart or refresh your phone. Uninstall have two options Yes & No and also you will notice twice about uninstall new IM’s, you can choose Yes or No inside the restore process.

Download here v3.4 (.DEB file) - NEW version !

Download here v3.3 (.DEB file) - Old version
Download here v3.2 (.DEB file) - Old version

Enjoy
man...you guys did a great job on this.

i would like to send you a beer to keep you insane.

pm.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi Schturman,
Thanks for your nice app.
Unfortunately, the "Changed In/Out Call icons" and "Large Caller ID Avatar" are not working for me (PR1.1) Any ideas, please?
Thanks!
Ivo

Originally Posted by noiseless View Post
Hi Schturman,
Thanks for your nice app.
Unfortunately, the "Changed In/Out Call icons" and "Large Caller ID Avatar" are not working for me (PR1.1) Any ideas, please?
Thanks!
Ivo
What exactly not work ? More details please..
Do you have "allow other sources" set in settings and developer-mode activated, when you installed my app ?
Which version you use ?
What you get when you applying this tweaks ? (screenshot ?)
When you apply tweak "L" - it's required rebooting (you can do this from tweak), after that you will see color icons in this window:

When you applying tweak "Q" - you can see changes immediately. Just call to someone or receive call from someone.

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
Can you implement a way, like in Ahemdi's script, that u can do multiple tweaks before script closes?

Hit thanks if I have helped in some way, or you agree with me

Twitter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battery Widget
#OperationUnicorn
Harmoji - Emoji for Harmattan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N9 [Black] - Sailfish OS (1.x.x.xx)
N9 [White] - PR 1.3 [Stock]
N950 - Sailfish OS
Z10 LE - 10.2.1.1055
Dev Alpha C - 10.2.1.1055

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
What exactly not work ? More details please..
Do you have "allow other sources" set in settings and developer-mode activated, when you installed my app ?
Which version you use ?
What you get when you applying this tweaks ? (screenshot ?)
When you apply tweak "L" - it's required rebooting (you can do this from tweak), after that you will see color icons in this window:

When you applying tweak "Q" - you can see changes immediately. Just call to someone or receive call from someone.
Thanks - the color icons are working now but the ID Avatars are still small
I have already installed F2thaK's fast transitions and AlMehdi's tweaks - can they have changed something, please?

Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
Can you implement a way, like in Ahemdi's script, that u can do multiple tweaks before script closes?
From the first post:
Code:
[*]You can choose more of one tweaks separated by one space and press ENTER. (ex: A B D E ... Enter)[*]A and B have automatic refresh and I have automatic reboot and if you want to use more tweaks in the same session, just put this letters at the end. Don't use A , B and I together.. For example, you want to install A , C , F and D - just put the A at the end: C F D A [hit Enter]

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh