PDA

View Full Version : Dell has the N900 for as low as $442

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Laughing Man
2009-12-11, 22:16
Good! More people getting theirs! Now please, if anyone has a G1, please tell me your signal in low signal (one bar areas) using the G1. My N900 sucks for coverage in those areas and I get either "no data connection", or "no cellular service", which takes care of data as well, of course.

Most of the people I have been messaging back and forth with confirm the N900 has weak reception in one bar areas- but they are afraid to be shunned as naysayers. Some here report they have better reception- I want THEIR N900:) since mine has the weakest 2G signal device I have owned or tested.

I don't know about one bar areas. But sometimes when I'm in this building I only have one bar due to how thick the walls are and how big the building is. It does report no data connection (and occasionally no cellullar connection) but after I wait a while it goes to two bars or it remains at one bar but works.

Edit: Well this is strange.. when I wasn't using the n900 it just reported 2.5G (EDGE). Yet when I opened up a gtalk session to my sister it switched into 3.5 (HSPA) which is only used for data, not voice.

But where's the 3G? o.O

zartan
2009-12-11, 22:29
Yeah, they told me the same thing, with an order from 11/5. I told them where they could stick it.

Yeah look at the google spreadsheet. It really pisses me off when I see all the people who ordered at the end of November and they have their phone now. Olighak, if you really receive 3 more N900's I might have to come kick your ***.

Those are phones that could've gone to one of us who don't have one while you are trying to make an extra buck by nickle and diming people on ebay.

kevmanoeil
2009-12-12, 03:39
what was your order date?

My order date was the 8th of December with an original delivery date of the 14th. Dell.com still shows 14th as the delivery date but the rep told me January.

RogerTHAcctant
2009-12-12, 04:57
Many of us ordered on 11/5 and were pushed back to 1/20/2010.

to file a BBB complaint go to:

http://centraltx.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/

search for dell and click file a complaint under Dell Inc

is that okay if i take your links and create a new thread enouraging people who are dis satisfied with dell to take vent thier frustration?

RogerTHAcctant
2009-12-12, 04:59
here u go..

is that okay if i take your screen shot that your provided? I plan to create a new thread so the people who purchased it much earlier and still haven't received it can assemble and make reputable complaints

Kham
2009-12-12, 07:12
Just filed my complaint. Everyone else should do the same! Is that new thread started?
-------Kham

ocnsee6gurl
2009-12-12, 07:24
My order date was the 8th of December with an original delivery date of the 14th. Dell.com still shows 14th as the delivery date but the rep told me January.

I also ordered the same date as you but got an estimated delivery of dec. 16th. I canceled my 11/27 order earlier this week. It had an estimated date was 02/02/2010 and hasn't changed since so i canceled. Hopefully, this order will be a different story.

kevmanoeil
2009-12-12, 07:59
At this moment, I am completely tempted to go to Verizon and purchase a droid. Being a loyal customer of Nokia for years things like this just make me lose faith.

ocnsee6gurl
2009-12-12, 08:09
just checked online and my estimated delivery got updated to Jan.12th

Mattside
2009-12-12, 08:35
Mine got updated to the 12th as well (while my 11/5 order is still sitting at 1/18 for some reason).

I just ordered it from Amazon in hopes that they will actually have it on the 16th. I'll just cancel with Dell and file that complaint too.

wigglemeyer
2009-12-12, 20:26
LOL @ the "expedite dept" I had a similar chat conversation with dell.com chat based out of TX. The guy promised me he'd submit an expedition request on my behalf and that he'd follow up with email or a phone call that same day. A day or two passed and for sh*ts & giggles decided I'd follow up with him, knowing full-well I was being ignored from my previous experience with Dell. No reply...another email sent calling him out....no reply. Another one just for the hell of it and threatening to escalate to his mgr....no effing reply. Dell is a joke of a company, seriously.

Dont wait, just call them. In fact, call this guy:

800 456 3355 ext 6124309
James Pagal

He's from the expediting department. F*ck him, everyone call him off the hook until he makes it a priority. On Monday, he assured me he was going to keep me updated on my expediting request, but he didnt even submit it till the 10th, yesterday he got a response and never notified me. Today I called him again and he told me 'I requested an expedite but the part is out of stock and you will get it on 1/20/2010.' I explained the situation to him multiple times and he was basically ignoring what I was saying and telling me 'the part(s) is out of stock.' They are not taking this situation seriously or pursuing our interests. He told me to call customer care and gave me another number as well, which I called and it turned out to be the number to cancel my order. So I got transferred to customer care, they eventually blamed it on the vendor (Nokia). I called Nokia, they can't look up our orders from Dell naturally. They told me some nokiausa preorders have experienced the same problem. Now the phones are out of stock on nokiausa, too. They are going to contact Nokia management and inform them of the problem with Dell orders. Yeah right, if that ever happens I will take my N900 and wear it up my *** for the first 2 weeks because it has already been f*cking me through the entire order process.

I suggest you call nokia and also email them and complain:

https://www.nokiausa.com/get-support-and-software/contact-us/email-us

I'm gonna file a case with the better business bureau against dell.

rm42
2009-12-13, 12:59
Everyone,

Please see here and please join in. If we stand up together we will be heard. If not, I fear nothing will be done.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36958

jalladin
2009-12-13, 18:03
Everyone,

Please see here and please join in. If we stand up together we will be heard. If not, I fear nothing will be done.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36958

I will just as soon as i figure out how to do it... but I have a order date of 1-12-10 which was 12-16-09 and funny thing is when i jumped from amazon to dell for the cheaper price i asked the dam rep if it was in stock, she said YES and it will take three days to process my order ( man was i dumb :( ) so i was like, okay:p, so my cc was charged but now i have an estimated date of later then i planed and if it was in stock i dnt know why it would take this long to get going. Check'd on amazon to find the dam thing "in stock":mad: after i cancelled the freaking order i had for like ever with them, just to hop on board with stupid dell and their false promises! the only thing i'm really worried about is i leave this base in jan and i dnt know what will happen if i am no longer at this address and they finally decide to ship... i wish they would get it together, for the love of god :mad:

rm42
2009-12-13, 22:06
I will just as soon as i figure out how to do it... but I have a order date of 1-12-10 which was 12-16-09 and funny thing is when i jumped from amazon to dell for the cheaper price i asked the dam rep if it was in stock, she said YES and it will take three days to process my order ( man was i dumb :( ) so i was like, okay:p, so my cc was charged but now i have an estimated date of later then i planed and if it was in stock i dnt know why it would take this long to get going. Check'd on amazon to find the dam thing "in stock":mad: after i cancelled the freaking order i had for like ever with them, just to hop on board with stupid dell and their false promises! the only thing i'm really worried about is i leave this base in jan and i dnt know what will happen if i am no longer at this address and they finally decide to ship... i wish they would get it together, for the love of god :mad:

Go ahead and send me your info as requested on the other link.

Also, if anyone has any order numbers for orders that were placed after 11/5 and that have already been shipped, please send them to me to. I have a few of those already, but the more we have of those the better.

youth
2009-12-14, 00:30
What is everyone who ordered on the 5th submitting for their rebate? The paper "Packing Slip" which only shows the ship date or a printout of the "Invoice" showing order & ship date plus price paid. It would seem as the packing slip alone wouldn't be sufficient for the rebate since it isn't a dated store receipt.

I actually ordered 2 & the 2nd one would qualify, but it has a defect & trying to get an exchange through Dell may be tough with the stock situation. But I don't want to lose on the extra $50 because my 1st order has an ineligible date.

Thought about getting a refund on the 2nd one & submitting the receipt, but it has the s/n(Imei) on it which wouldn't match the barcode of the 1st one.

eleclipper
2009-12-14, 00:37
did it rly say to turn in a reciept?

ceroberts75
2009-12-14, 00:39
doesnt the rebate require the upc cut of fthe box?

youth
2009-12-14, 00:53
did it rly say to turn in a reciept?

The rebate form is kinda messed up in that it doesn't ask for a receipt in the numbered steps, but in the finer print just below #4 says "Mail-In Form, dated store receipt and UPC/barcode panel must be postmarked by January 8, 2010..."

zartan
2009-12-14, 17:00
I hope Google manages the launch for the Nexus One better than ******ed Nokia, I would love to jump ship after this terrible frustrating waste of time that has been my N900 experience. On the one hand, I'm sure there will be a whole slew of new impressive phones in Q1 2010 for us to get excited about. On the other hand, I've been waiting so long to get an N900 thats a lot of time and patience and excitement invested, I want a maemo device but I don't want to support Dell or Nokia anymore :(

rm42
2009-12-14, 18:57
I hope Google manages the launch for the Nexus One better than ******ed Nokia, I would love to jump ship after this terrible frustrating waste of time that has been my N900 experience. On the one hand, I'm sure there will be a whole slew of new impressive phones in Q1 2010 for us to get excited about. On the other hand, I've been waiting so long to get an N900 thats a lot of time and patience and excitement invested, I want a maemo device but I don't want to support Dell or Nokia anymore :(

Zartan,

Nokia is not any worst as a company than any other, and neither is Dell. They are full of mostly honest people trying to do their work. Nokia has some incredibly talented people working for them, and they seem to "get" the open source idea. So, even when I am in the midst of a sort of battle with them ( http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36958 ) I know that for the moment they have my undivided attention as a customer.

Our issue with the N900 shipping problem is probably due to some incompetent manager somewhere in their ranks. It will get resolved eventually. (I am just trying to help it along.) So, stay positive. There is light at the end of the tunnel. :)

zartan
2009-12-14, 20:42
Zartan,

Nokia is not any worst as a company than any other, and neither is Dell. They are full of mostly honest people trying to do their work. Nokia has some incredibly talented people working for them, and they seem to "get" the open source idea. So, even when I am in the midst of a sort of battle with them ( http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36958 ) I know that for the moment they have my undivided attention as a customer.

Our issue with the N900 shipping problem is probably due to some incompetent manager somewhere in their ranks. It will get resolved eventually. (I am just trying to help it along.) So, stay positive. There is light at the end of the tunnel. :)

I have to disagree, I've been impressed by the level of incompetence of these two particular companies, especially in regards to their order processing and customer service departments. I agree about Nokia and its open source policies, but its all for naught when they can't deliver on the stinking phone. Hell they can't even seem to address the problems or return a call/email. For the life of me I can't find a person at either company who gives a damn. Beyond the broken promises I've also been lied to on several occasions by both companies, is that the definition of dishonesty?

Ayle
2009-12-15, 11:37
I've received my delayed shipment notification from Dell. Now I have to wairt until 01/13/10.... WTF??? The cutoff date for the rebate is on the 30th. you do not put a promo on an item you sell if you know that you wont be able to deliver on it... Isn't there a term for that? Oh yeah, I think that is called bait and switch... :(

Novurania
2009-12-15, 17:48
I've received my delayed shipment notification from Dell. Now I have to wairt until 01/13/10.... WTF??? The cutoff date for the rebate is on the 30th. you do not put a promo on an item you sell if you know that you wont be able to deliver on it... Isn't there a term for that? Oh yeah, I think that is called bait and switch... :(

When did you order? I didn't see your name in the spread sheet.

jalladin
2009-12-15, 18:59
Zartan,

I have no other choice but to be patient and wait I dnt know what else there is to do, besides vent and share here:(

I'm in the same boat, I ordered on 12/08/09 and was notified of my new date 01/12/10... well silly me, i just cant seem to understand how if the rep looked up the availabilty for me and verified it was on hand at the very moment i ordered it, with a 3 day processing time table, how the heck is this mess happening...:mad: no bait and switch here just lies all lies and poppy-kock ..

Ayle
2009-12-15, 20:04
When did you order? I didn't see your name in the spread sheet.

I ordered on the 12/08... And I've just added my nname to the spreadsheet... Ugh, this situation is so frustrating, if I knew I would not be getting it this year I would have just ordered a e72 or a milestone :mad:

RogerTHAcctant
2009-12-15, 21:26
yeah, dell screwed everyone over... it's not too late to order from amazon. The biggest complaint i hear from amazon orders are that the estimated date is at most delayed by 1 week, that's nothing compared to dells order queuing system.

i just checked right now, they'll be in stock on the 20th, mine will be here by the 18TH!

Mattside
2009-12-16, 00:22
yeah, dell screwed everyone over... it's not too late to order from amazon. The biggest complaint i hear from amazon orders are that the estimated date is at most delayed by 1 week, that's nothing compared to dells order queuing system.

i just checked right now, they'll be in stock on the 20th, mine will be here by the 18TH!

Mine will be too. I almost didn't do overnight, but I just couldn't battle with myself any longer. :D

AND since the Dell order will end up costing me sub-400 dollars, I'll probably keep it and just give it to my older brother since he put me on to its existence. He's definitely not happy with his N97 (the phone I WAS gonna get).

rm42
2009-12-16, 15:29
I believe that Dell will have them back in stock soon. I have to think that they need to have them in before the holiday season. By now we have seen sufficient proof that their estimated shipment dates are meaningless. They ship them when they have them, period. (Unfortunately, it appears that each distribution center gets a certain amount and they do not share inventory between distribution centers, but that is another matter.) What I am saying is that I believe that a second round of shipments has to happen very soon. Who will get them? I have no idea.

Novurania
2009-12-16, 16:08
rm42 I hope you are right. I thought there would be more stock on the 14th, but there should have been some shipments by now.

If they don't get them out soon, the rebate is going to expire as we sit helplessly waiting

Novurania
2009-12-16, 16:14
Possibly good news! Dell has them available online again.

Usually ships 3 to 5 weeks.

zartan
2009-12-16, 16:26
Possibly good news! Dell has them available online again.

Usually ships 3 to 5 weeks.

lol, god damn those motherf#ckers. They still haven't shipped out the preorders from 11/5 and they are listing them as available again! This is not good news, it means the more orders they take the less chance we will receive ours since theres no logical pattern to their delivery.

On a side note, while it sucks to have your shipment delayed, the reason i am complaining is not because my shipment is taking a long time or because its delayed. That alone is not grounds for a complaint. I am pissed off because i placed my preorder on 11/5/2009 and Dell proceeded to deliver phones to people who ordered over a month later. That is grounds for a complaint because its bad business practices. Picture this scenario, you go to a restaurant and its busy so there's a wait and you put your name on the list, then they immediately sat people who showed up an hour later. Infuriating.

bugelrex
2009-12-16, 16:31
I sure hope this next batch have fixed the 'possible' hardware issues.. imagine finally getting the unit from dell and then having to repeat the exact same nightmare again on an exchange unit!

jalladin
2009-12-16, 16:33
After much heart ache, I called Amazon just to inquire about my order ( which was placed on 14 Dec ) and if they even had the phone in stock... well the guy told me the world wide distibutor had it in stock, but regaurd less of them my order was showing it would ship tomorrow and be deliverd by monday the 21 Dec! oh I it was such good news, I was so estatic that the guy laughed :p... I hope that means the same for others who orders around my time ( so check your gmail of what ever between now and tomorrow for that shipped confirmation noticed ) now if it doesnt make it by Monday i wont be laughing and neither will he, jk lol;)

Kham
2009-12-16, 17:10
Yeah, still have my 11/05 Dell order. But, just ordered from Nokia today for about $613. Most definitely returning it in within the two week grace period. should have it by early next week, as I was called today by their reps and told it was in stock. Just trying to stick it to Nokia a bit for messing with my order and seeing if the N900 is really worth the wait or I should just jump ship.
----Kham

maven1975
2009-12-18, 07:32
Dell bumped my shipping date from 12/27/09 and shipped it today. It was shipped from ONTARIO, CA. Hopefully everyone else was as luck as me.

milli
2009-12-18, 07:57
Mine shipped today too but no tracking information. Delivery ETA is still 2/9/2010

sdpkom
2009-12-18, 13:19
Do you mean it shipped in December and the estimated delivery date is still in mid February? or that the original shipping date was 2/9?

Their system should update the delivery date once they ship (like everybody else does), unless they use snails to carry it to you.

wigglemeyer
2009-12-18, 13:23
Looks like my Dell order shipped yesterday, too. Order was placed on Black Friday using the 20% Bing Cashback. Shipped out of Ontario, CA and will arrive early next week.

Probably coincidence, but I had just sent them a pretty nasty email detailing my horrible experience with this order (numerous promises made, broken and/or ignored).

milli
2009-12-18, 15:52
Do you mean it shipped in December and the estimated delivery date is still in mid February? or that the original shipping date was 2/9?

Their system should update the delivery date once they ship (like everybody else does), unless they use snails to carry it to you.

The original and current delivery date is 02/09/10. However I have received the tracking information(delivery on 12/21) and I believe it is actually shipped.

kevmanoeil
2009-12-18, 18:13
you guys are lucky that yours shipped. Mine has an estimated date of 1/8/09 hopefully mine ships today as well. Crossing my fingers.

Mattside
2009-12-18, 23:35
Congrats to you guys getting them.

Seeing all of this unfold the way it is truly makes me a sad panda.

rm42
2009-12-18, 23:43

You can do something about it:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36958&page=7

bugelrex
2009-12-19, 01:24
MMmmm mine just shipped. I ordered 11/5 and last had an estimate of Jan 20 2010. It just changed to shipped an hour ago to NJ. Estimated Dec 23.

I had just sent an email to Dell asking where my order was 3 hours ago, but I think thats just co-incidence.

I now pray for zero hardware issues or I'll have to re-live this nightmare again..

snomis79
2009-12-19, 03:02
Well I'll be damned. Mine also shows as shipped. Ordered 11/5, estimated delivery 12/23.

youth
2009-12-19, 03:16
So do you 11/5 orders think the Nokia rebate will work since the packing slip only shows ship date while the invoice through the dell site shows order & ship date.

Btw, soon to be new members of the n900 club I'm so offering the highly regarded Vikuiti DQC-160 crystal clear screen protector for sale $11/each.

Details with pictures: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=37606

lemmyslender
2009-12-19, 03:46
Ordered 11/5, shipped tonight as well 12/18. Finally. Good Luck to everyone else.

Tsourounakis
2009-12-19, 08:56
Seems like a batch went out then.. Order date 11/5, Est was Jan 10/09, shipped 5 min ago. What a saga ~

Mattside
2009-12-19, 09:15

A sad panda, no more... mine is shipped as well. It will be here on 12/23, two days before my birthday. :)

Time to go to bed. Good luck to everyone else waiting as well.

EDIT: Hmmm... it was supposed to be next day shipping, but I DEFINITELY won't complain at this point. I'll wait a few more days. Spreadsheet updated.

speedmi
2009-12-19, 09:55
Finally, mine shipped also.

sevdali
2009-12-19, 11:58
mine also shipped.
will arrive 12/23.

divik01
2009-12-19, 14:50
all of u whose orders got shipped recently,, can u all please mention or order dates,,

I ordered 12/08,, still not shipped

Kham
2009-12-19, 17:37
11/5 Order shipped 12/18, beautiful. Now just have to make sure my 12/08 order is cancelled and make sure to get my Nokia RMA for the one that will be arriving on Monday from them. Good luck to everyone else.
------Kham

Mattside
2009-12-19, 17:52
Ordered on 11/5. Many of us did.

milli
2009-12-20, 08:28
Got it delivered today. Mic works so far. My first impressions are(whatever I have played with so far):

No WOW factor so far(mainly because I had 5800 for a while before buying this one)

Better Screen resolution and default font size. Able to read clearly without zooming in.

Email hangs up once in a while(both gmail and nokia messaging(hotmail/yahoo). I hardly have 10 mails in inbox. More frustrating one for me is I'm not sure when it would show the inbox folder. I had to go back and forth for it show the inbox folder most of the times)

No Exchange 2003 support yet (I feel 5800 had better email support/options). I can't check my work email and calendar.

No portrait view except for phone mode. It is kind of weird way of getting in to phone mode as well. Not intuitive.

This phone(in the current state) is definitely not for non-tech users.

sevdali
2009-12-20, 17:53
ordered 11/05. shipped 2 days ago.

heelio
2009-12-21, 00:06
I broke down and ordered it on 12/16. Do I have any prayer of getting it in time for the rebate to still work??

divik01
2009-12-21, 02:34
wht is ur ETA??

heelio
2009-12-21, 02:41
by 1/15 or so it says

divik01
2009-12-21, 05:07
it is 1/08 fr me...:-((

i hope it arrives before christmas

rm42
2009-12-21, 15:52
Is there any one that ordered on 11/5 who's device has not shipped? If not, we should let this thread die.

bugelrex
2009-12-21, 16:01
Is there any one that ordered on 11/5 who's device has not shipped? If not, we should let this thread die.

Still no Tracking number avail... don't trust these guys until its delivered :)

rm42
2009-12-21, 16:04
Still no Tracking number avail... don't trust these guys until its delivered :)

This post may help you out:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=415719&postcount=1165

Svengalis
2009-12-21, 16:15

Until Dell works through the remainder of its order backlog, this thread will be useful to those of us who are waiting on them.

rm42
2009-12-21, 16:30
Until Dell works through the remainder of its order backlog, this thread will be useful to those of us who are waiting on them.

I don't mean to delete it, just that questions from people who are making new orders from Dell are not relevant to this thread. All the info will still be there, available through search (especially so through Power Search).

Novurania
2009-12-21, 17:23
Mine arrived this morning. Hope it works.

I updated the spread sheet.

divik01
2009-12-22, 02:06
Ordered 12/08,

My order status just changed to shipped,,, HOTNESSS

Thanks all of u for the support

I just hope it works without any issues

::-))

Svengalis
2009-12-22, 03:22
Ordered 12/08,

My order status just changed to shipped,,, HOTNESSS

Did you contact Dell about your order? Just curious because my order was on 12/8, too. I would really like to get it in time to send in the rebate.

divik01
2009-12-22, 04:02
I did emailed them on dec 18th regarding the same isue,, but i never got a reply ,, i was planning to call tomorrow again,,,

I hope urs gets shipped soon

jalladin
2009-12-22, 04:23
Well i guess I'll go post in the Amazon thread but figured since I also had an order with Dell, I should also post here about my luck with them, or lack there of... Dell has been way to busy to even answer my phone calls, every time I call I'm put through a marathon of people to just be placed on hold for the right department. I was most recently put on hold for 20 minutes with no one to help me ( not to mention the automated operator kept interupting the music that was keeping me calm:mad:). They seem to respond to emails fairly fast, but the response is never adequate enough to me. So since I had another order with Amazon they shipped yesterday with a delivery date of the 23 ( plus the time it takes to be forwarded to my APO in Korea) but all in all I'm glad:).

youth
2009-12-22, 04:54
They must have more supply now since I called today for a refund & the rep convince me to just exchange it & it looks like it'll arrive next day via fedex from Ontario, California.

Svengalis
2009-12-22, 07:40
it seems Dell have started clearing backorders although their customer service remain poor at large,,,

Also just to mention,, Ontario = Canada,,, not cali,,
Dell shippin frm Canada

...unless it's shipping from Ontario, California, USA, which also exists and happens to be a manufacturing and shipping hub.

ocnsee6gurl
2009-12-22, 07:45
it seems Dell have started clearing backorders although their customer service remain poor at large,,,

Also just to mention,, Ontario = Canada,,, not cali,,
Dell shippin frm Canada

Ontario is an actual city in California.

Svengalis
2009-12-22, 16:33
Hurrah! Good news. Ordered 12/8 after Newegg cancelled my early November order.

Dell shipped on the 21, and it should be here by the 24th!

Looks like they are shipping a lot of inventory right now. Best wishes to everyone else in the queue.

heelio
2009-12-22, 18:14
Mine was ordered 12/16 just was listed as shipped, says will arrive by 12/28.

Hope its all good, now I need to be getting a sim I suppose.

bugelrex
2009-12-22, 18:19
They must have more supply now since I called today for a refund & the rep convince me to just exchange it & it looks like it'll arrive next day via fedex from Ontario, California.

What is wrong with your unit? rebooting? I'm hoping this recent batch have less issue

divik01
2009-12-22, 18:53
Arrived today,, all is good

kevmanoeil
2009-12-22, 19:43
Ordered on 12/8 and got an email at midnight saying my item was shipped. No tracking information provided with a delivery date of 12/22 (today)

youth
2009-12-22, 21:51
What is wrong with your unit? rebooting? I'm hoping this recent batch have less issue

It was an odd issue that was probably a first & only here. The camera view had a dark patch near the center & this could be seen in the capture images too. Like there was something on the sensor.

Got the next day replacement today though & it seems fine from my quick check, AGPS, screen, camera, mic. This new one they sent differs from my earlier ones in that the UPC S/N sticker is white instead of black.

x61
2009-12-30, 21:02
Anybody that ordered on 11/5/09 from D3LL and is yet to receive his/her N900?