Active Topics

I love the folders implememtation

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
PR1.2 brings many improvements to N9 over PR1.1. Of course there some bugs introduced and I mean NOT CONNECTED with any mods&tweaks!
Have a look here: https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=198
Please everybody vote for the fix to be included in PR1.3. You may not be affected today, but you will be tomorrow!

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
I've flashed my N9 many times now with PR1.2, what you need to do is flash your N9 with your firmware version and make sure you also flash your emmc... This sounds a bit extreme, but every time I do this things work out for my N9. Update to PR1.2, but only if you flash it, not via OTA or NSU.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

I updated OTA and have not had a single issue other than running an old version of N9Tweak. The latter was my fault entirely. PR1.2 has been perfect for me.

It seems a bit more laggy for me, sometimes the apps/phone seem to freeze and i had to force reset (3 times so far after update). I know people say to wait a while for it to cache or rebuild etc.. but I did all that.. the errors didn't happen immediately, it's still ongoing.

Overall I don't think it's a huge problem.. but it is making me wonder if something went wrong. I did my update via my wireless router at home rather than over 3g, as I felt it was safer.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Text input, and improved window handling along with copypaste in browser are enough to warrant thw upgrade. Didn't like the new font though but I managed to revert it to the old one.

They introduced this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82728 though

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

I love the upgarde - new Birthday calendar and proper copy/paste function is my top priority. On the other hand I only used the previous version for a few days. :-P