Poll: Will you buy the Jolla phone?
Poll Options
Will you buy the Jolla phone?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Apparently no exact date, sorry guys.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Apparently no exact date, sorry guys.
How did you preorder the phone if you don't mind me asking ? They don't ship outside of EU. Are you using a mail forwarding service?

Originally Posted by Dared View Post
How did you preorder the phone if you don't mind me asking ? They don't ship outside of EU. Are you using a mail forwarding service?
Guys, all of you, you understood it totally wrong! First of all, the 40 Euro & 100 Euro option is only regarding the t-shirt(the 100 Euro includes other half), NOT THE PHONE. NOT THE PHONE. You get the t-shirt, including a free prebook number. While when the phone launches, you can USE the prebook number you ordered to get it before other people. And this prebook number has an expiry date. YOU BUY THE PHONE, but you USE the prebook number to get it BEFORE others.
Edit: They don't ship the 100 Euro option (t-shirt+otherhalf+prebook num) outside EU, but I ordered 40 Euro (which means I get the t-shirt, and if my country supports the phone, i get it among the first when it launches)

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
btw the 100€ option doesn't seem to have other half anymore

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ switzerland
Ah? If i go on the 100euro pre order page, i still see it listed there... What makes you say so?

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
btw the 100€ option doesn't seem to have other half anymore
Apparently it's been sold out?
But it should have, otherwise there is no reason to pay 100 Euro, 40 Euro for the t-shirt and the 60 other Euro is for the other half. Maybe they only took it out of the list, just like the t-shirt was removed from the list...

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I admit I didn't go to the order page. On the front page there's no mention of the limited edition other half, so I thought that maybe they removed it.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
what does the limited other half means? Is it some special half ? As they say its limited them what about the availiblity of them i mean when their offer expires the phones will ship plain without any half?? i dont get what they mean with limited

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
what does the limited other half means? Is it some special half ? As they say its limited them what about the availiblity of them i mean when their offer expires the phones will ship plain without any half?? i dont get what they mean with limited
From what I've heard it is a secret image on the backside of the other half that also can be visible on the screen. I'm imagining it could be an photo and scream of Marc when he is pumping up the volume...

But what I would like is that jolla telling a story about how the company,OS and phone (with video/images) was created assuming the other side has a flashdrive. That would be cool...Jolla, the unlike story! And every new future phone would continue this journey/story for the pre-orders.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-07-01 at 16:53.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
Lol, did anyone tell you you're funny? Well, limited other half is the box with all kinds of covers (I guess) while the regular limited edition phone comes with 1 color (I guess of your choice).. Or maybe comes with the 4 default covers.

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:

Tags
fanboy, gy_wp_sy, jolla, jolla phone, theoclueless, theotool