Notices

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by mbronzovic View Post
In my case most of the time I took the phone and reply a chat in portrait mode. I took the phone with my two hands a type with the thumb finger, so if some else sends me a message, without moving to the top of the screen I was able to get back to chats view.
Is just an observation.
Another more justified observation, back button in top reminds me to Iphone. THIS IS MEEGO, and the back button is in the botton, so I think we should respect that.

By the way, I show my brother the N9 Wazapp (he owns an iPhone) and it says that the app look far away better in N9 that in iPhone.

KEEP IT UP dev team, great great work
You already got reply, but still i want to say something important,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I prefer Maemo 6x, as Harmattan's like referring to Maemo 5x as Fremantle, but each to his own.
It's certainly nothing like MeeGoCE (now known as MeR/Nemo), & it's also very different to Maemo 5x.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
After the update of today .5 version my ui doesn't look good anymore.
Above the virtual keyboard i got a new line with only the 'send'-button.

Emoticons do appear but the ui which is shown at meegoexperts.com looks different.

Any tips/tricks i can do? Already did a reinstall and reboot...

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
That's because the dev of Filebox is doing much of the UI work.
yes, i know. That was a little joke (look at the smiley)

The Following User Says Thank You to MAX9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by Nosph3ratu View Post
If you have a look at the default messaging on the N9 the button to return to the main messages screen when viewing a conversation is at the top.

In my opinion they are going for the default look in the OS and are doing a remarkable job at that. Its just the text area and the send button that needs a bit of tweaking to match the default messaging interface.

That said, I'd like to thank Tarek, CepiPerez, @knobtviker, enki71, MohammedAG, flopjoke and anyone else who was involved in getting this amazing application to the stage it is at now.

Also, I can appreciate the amount of hours that Tarek has put into this project and that definitely deserves some compensation, so I will be donating once payday comes around.
Sorry may be the back button in the tool bar is to move back in the stack (previous view). I guess in this case the top back button is to move to the Chat's View. Sorry.

One more thing about keyboard, I already test it when sending sms, the keyboards nevers hides, you click send the sms view scrolls automatically and the keyboard controls remains open. Would be great if Wazapp could work the same way.

But not rush, baby steps!!! thanks

Thanks a million @tgalal for porting this one. I am using it from the first hour of its release by u without a single issue. Keep up d gr8 work !

Small bug, when the internet connection is switched from wi-fi to 2g/3g the app is being automatically quit but swithching from 2g/3g to wi/fi is compeletely fine, and on loading the app the theme reverts back to white eventhough it was set to black !
Thanks again !!!!

Would like to say: Thanks for the Great App and thanks for everyone who participated in the development and in the ideas.

Could somebody confirm these points if they are bugs or still not updated on the app:

1- In the group conversation I am not getting any names in course of conversation, so I am not aware who is saying what...
2- On the top of the conversation I am only getting 2 phone numbers out of the total parties in the conversation (Is that Normal?)
3- My lines in the conversation are still pointing to the Orange clock and not updated to green although parties in the conversation read my lines.

Regards ..........

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Hey guys:

- Wazapp doesn't have a settings file, that's why the theme isn't restored at startup. It's not a bug. It just not implemented yet.
- When you send a message, the vkb is closed because I like it more. It's not a bug, but I can change it again if you want it.
- The landscape mode sucks, as the stock messaging app does, just because the vkb is big. I'm still working on it, now the header dissapears when the vkb is open, and seems the send button is always on top. But I need to test it a little more.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 41 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Beirut , LEBANON
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Hey guys:

- Wazapp doesn't have a settings file, that's why the theme isn't restored at startup. It's not a bug. It just not implemented yet.
- When you send a message, the vkb is closed because I like it more. It's not a bug, but I can change it again if you want it.
- The landscape mode sucks, as the stock messaging app does, just because the vkb is big. I'm still working on it, now the header dissapears when the vkb is open, and seems the send button is always on top. But I need to test it a little more.
thanks a lottt...can u just get a way to know the sender name in group chat?? (i was already in a group chat on my nokia n8)

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by MAX9 View Post
yes, i know. That was a little joke (look at the smiley)
You didn't use a smiley, you used a sarcastic symbol, that conjures up a very different meaning to me.
But, if you meant to suggest something else, fair enough....

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp