Posts: 16 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bs, Italy
No DHL mail at this time... still waiting and hoping!
Thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to netvandal For This Useful Post:
kojacker: Thanks for your concern.
The n950 arrived at my country on wednesday last week and till today it's status was "Clearance delay". Today, a DHL representative contacted me and told me that the n950 is out of the customs and hopefully will be in my hands tommorow. (I will post again when it arrives)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aStrike For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Finally my N950 received !
Thank you very much to organizers, voters and other developers !
We have a greate community

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Oh by the way guys - before you rush to install a leaked pre-release 1.3 on your N950s please remember you have the last of the last in your hands - if you're not 100% confident what you're doing then please take the time to read up on the 1.3 installation, possible problems, and please take a little time to enjoy it first! Hopefully those with problems will get them sorted soon

I know i'm sounding very 'square' here, but the idea of new N950s stuck in boot loops give me the creeps..

I'm still rocking PR1.1 on my N950 - I'm keeping it old skool!
Been there, got the boot loop, now running 1.3

The only problem I have so far is that the touch input for the top 20 or so pixels of the n950 don't work - which annoys the hell out of me - no status bar, not top icons for fullscreen apps.. grr! But I got used to tilting the device and sliding for closing apps

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirksonguer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
it might be better keeping '1.3 for n950' questions onto more relevent threads, I'd like to keep this one for competition queries as much as possible. There's a few out there already, this is the first search returned - PR 1.3 for N950?

Can you all have a think about our most patient winners - the bounty share winners

Way back in june i proposed there would be two bounty shares for each of the 7 categories. From the category share (ie total/7), these would be split 55% for the biggest share and the smaller share 45%. i didn't receive any negative feedback on it, so I'm assuming you're all reasonably happy with that...

We have 100% of the category share left over from the "Location & Navigation" category, but could split it between the two categories with the most entries - "Desktop, Systems, and Utilities" and "Updates.." - 50% to each. it would mean an additional two prizes to each of, e.g., 30% and 20% of a total category share.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-11-06 at 17:25.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Can you all have a think about our most patient winners - the bounty share winners
Where's my bounty!!!!!

Now you don't have to feel bad about us not waiting with baited breath like the N9/N950 winners . It would have gotten really welcomed to me during this month, but let me tell you whether it comes this or next month it comes to a very dire need indeed.

So I much appreciate it - big thanks to all who donated to the bounty and all who voted for ProfileMatic! And not least big thanks to kojacker for the countless amount of hours you've put into this competition.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
At least everybody here should just post current status, just waiting or already contacted or received. This is not too much to ask for.
As I understood kojacker correctly, there are still people out not having given any feedback of their current status right? I can not believe and would like to use some to-be-moderated-words! :angry:
Please do post/mail/PM your status, even it is just silently waiting. It feel this is the minimum respect to kojacker and the 'bounty sharers'.

it might be better keeping '1.3 for n950' questions onto more relevent threads, I'd like to keep this one for competition queries as much as possible. There's a few out there already, this is the first search returned - PR 1.3 for N950?
Yes, exactly my feeling.
Maybe we/me/any should start a new thread for N950 newbies?
I am already following your linked thread (@schturmann: You find all info here) since I knew I would get one. And did not see any problems or concerns to use PR1.3. Have everything here, but still on 'cute developer' version ....
Here is another interesting thread about N950.
And another one.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Last edited by peterleinchen; 2012-11-06 at 21:59.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 267 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
http://twitter.com/SfietKonstantin/s...21030793318401
Looks like Lucien_XU got his N9 ;-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmaNymton For This Useful Post:
Great news! I got my n950 today. So busy setting everything up...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aStrike For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy new year, mcc2012, merry christmas