Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Yes indeed. In general I think the Nokia Store experience from both user and developer point of view is very good. Judging from complaints I read around the net about the early days they surely have come a long way.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
I did submit my version in the same day, lets see if there is variations in the review times...
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Hi, I have a few question for this program:

1 - after submit the app at the wiki page, we need to wait for the app to approve then only submit to Nokia Store QA or just submit immeadiately?

2 - after the app is published at Nokia Store, how do we informing you?

3 - any other requirement to be eligible to participate in this program? Because it looks like too easy, just submit the app to Store? I currently has a app that is developed for Symbian. Because of this program so I decided to port to MeeGo (now almost done). Can I participate?

Thanks.

Regards,
Dickson

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
If you have an app ready for submission to the Nokia Store the best you can do is to add it to the wiki and submit it - accepted or not.

When your app is published you can let us know here, as qwazix just did.

No more requirements from your side, really. It is simple on purpose, so you can put your time in publishing a good app. The filtering comes from usefulness, popularity, amount of alternatives...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Status update: QA review failed after 7 days, single instance test failed. Imho its a really slow QA, since testing that if application starts 2 instances simultaneously, could be done in automated matti testing in like 10 minutes.

Well anyways I added -s to invoker parameter and resubmitted, lets see what happens after next 7 days...

PS. well on positive side, I had done many other improvements on the last 7 days, so I was able to include them in this resubmission.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 108 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dresden - Germany
Okay now also FotoShareN9 is pushed to Nokia Store QA - I hope/think it will go through in the first try! Maybe it takes not toooo long.

Thanks for your attention.

AlphaX2

Last edited by AlphaX2; 2012-06-07 at 13:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaX2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Camdrive is available at Nokia Store .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post:
Posts: 108 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dresden - Germany
Originally Posted by arcean View Post
Camdrive is available at Nokia Store .
Why not for every country? I can't download it from germany?

AlphaX2

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by AlphaX2 View Post
Why not for every country? I can't download it from germany?

AlphaX2
It should be available worldwide within a few hours. At least I hope so .

The Following User Says Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post: