The Nokia Tragedy

the Editor of www.mobile-review.com Mr Eldar Murtazin has written a very nice article "full of FACTS(not emotions) about how a Great company is Self Distructing..

we are going to talk about Stephen Elop’s lies and his treason of Nokia. I will not be guessing who he is working for but it is pretty obvious who benefits from it. This person managed to single-handedly destroy a giant company from the inside.

by Eldar Murtazin

It was the right idea and the whole 2009 strategy made perfect sense: there was supposed to be one or two Maemo (MeeGo) smartphones at the top of the product range leading to five in 2012. Just imagine that there could be Samsung Galaxy S3 and Apple iPhone 4S/5 rivals with the Nokia brand on them by now.

Every time Nokia releases a product that might be successful Nokia makes everything possible for it to fail. Like they did to Nokia N9
ITS BAD TO COPY HIS FULL ARTICLE "PLEASE READ IT HERE"

i totally agree with Mr Eldar Murtazin.. there are just talks & there are just facts...
i am glad you combined them

the thread is made under "off topic" because i feel its the right place.. coz this topic is gonna off soon(in one or two years)

Last edited by immi.shk; 2012-06-27 at 13:56.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I liked the article. It was reminiscent of biographies of Hitler or Stalin, but still...

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
i think elop's days are numbered in Nokia now. im greatly waiting for the day when elop will be fired.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
i think elop's days are numbered in Nokia now. im greatly waiting for the day when elop will be fired.
Yes, but the fate of Nokia is probably sealed anyway.

They are leaking money and marketshare so fast, that there's hardly time to reduce the leaks, regroup, and turn the ship around.

It seems like Nokia in it's current form is heading under.

Last edited by olighak; 2012-06-27 at 18:19.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I think eldar and elop is the same kind layers. Always fun to read a story

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ london
Nokia should die... so that it can be reborn... (without WP 7/8 Bullsh*t)

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
i think if i would meet elop, i would break some of his bones. revenge for my finnish friends which is worth it. oh and before i go to jail, i would make a poop on all of his lumia phones he owns and on his car seat and in his face. thanks for your attention.

Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
i think if i would meet elop, i would break some of his bones. revenge for my finnish friends which is worth it. oh and before i go to jail, i would make a poop on all of his lumia phones he owns and on his car seat and in his face. thanks for your attention.

my friend even if you collect a few friends and make some banners and protest(peaceful) in front of Nokia HQ finland... YOU WILL MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL NEWS/IMPACT

Note - if you really do it "include some pretty girls in the Protest" so Cops wont beat you'll

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
wont be hard, lot of beautiful women in finland