Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Well. Air is still supported.
And used for what exactly?

I have it installed and update it when required but i have no idea what it is good for. On Android specifically, that is.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Rebski View Post

I have it installed and update it when required but i have no idea what it is good for. On Android specifically, that is.
You can run apps(html, javascript or flash) in its own runtime for different platforms. My point to bring up air is that it might still slow down the total removal of flash apps.

Edit:you might have some other app that require air.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-06-30 at 16:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ London
It seems it is not only for Android, they also say on their website for any Linux computer they wont support Flash beyond version 11.2.

I just found on the BBC website that i cant watch Wimbledon on my N9 as it says that my Flash player is outdated. That's sad news, as I have been watching some footy matches of the Euro cup on my phone when i was far from a computer/tv. A solution is much needed.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jecargo22 View Post
It seems it is not only for Android, they also say on their website for any Linux computer they wont support Flash beyond version 11.2.

I just found on the BBC website that i cant watch Wimbledon on my N9 as it says that my Flash player is outdated. That's sad news, as I have been watching some footy matches of the Euro cup on my phone when i was far from a computer/tv. A solution is much needed.
You see this is the kind of annoying issues that we will get from now on.. This is really bad.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Rebski View Post

My Color Guide, google it on the Play Store, it needs Air to run.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
well if adobe "too" go crazy like some others(don't wanna repeat)...

it will take just 10 days max for all the powerful servers out there to encode all online flash video content into Xvid AVI...